Saturday 12 August 2017

Sunnies For The Nerds

Posted by Farah Pinklady at August 12, 2017
I started wearing glasses since I was 13 years old. I am the first to wear prescription glasses among my family members. I wasn't happy to wear that! Probably because I felt that wearing glasses was not stylish and it's so embarassing! And it would be a little bit inconvenient to wear glasses if you aare playing sports.

I learnt wearing contact lens when I was in University years (Thanks Sharannah Isabella for teaching me). I think I was 21 years old during that time and it happened in Terengganu. I can say...wearing lens enhance my confident. And it's so fashionable!

As I grew older in today world, nerd fashion  is becoming so lit. Everybody's wearing glasses as an accessories eventhough their eyesight is perfect as a pilot (I wish mine is as perfect as that!). I believe wearing glasses could protect your eyes and sometimes it helps you to cover you up when you are too lazy to put on your makeup!

So, I'm back to my prescription glasses...

But the problem is...how am I gonna wear sunglasses with this prescription glasses? I can turn blind without them!

That disappointment carried me until one day I went to a mall in Cyberjaya and I stopped at Dr. Specs Shop. The store sells varieties of trendy glasses and sunnies at reasonable price. What caught my attention was...they sell clip on polarized sunnies too!

Ahah!!! That's a bonus!

And I left the store with this shades...
Looks like a rayban but actually...it's not!

Hohoho...
It doesn't matter anyway...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Farah PinkLady Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review