Thursday 31 August 2017

Layana Resort & Spa, Krabi

Posted by Farah Pinklady at August 31, 2017
Having the opportunity to travel all around the world is a goal.

And for the first time, I got the chance to travel to Krabi which is located at the south of Thailand . It's an amazing experience I had ever had. Krabi might not be a metropolitan city, but its magical tropical scenery and beautiful beaches draw attention to all the beach lovers from all around the world.

Yuuuppp...I really meant that!
I been walking and driving the roads in Thailand and all I can see are all foreigners. Like I been in Europe or somewhere! Especially during my stays in Koh Lanta's Layana Resort & Spa.

Hohoho...it's fun!

Talking about the resort...my oh! my!

The resort is like heaven! The staffs are all super friendly and they treat you like a queen! They welcomed every clients with a fresh flower necklace.

Awww...I'm so touched by their warm hospitality.

That's not all!

The decoration on the bed welcoming the client will definitely bring a big smile on your face. Fresh flowers are everywhere to be seen, eventhough in the washroom shelf. This is so refreshing!

And the minibar is full with sodas and juices...and even alcohol too! (I don't drink that). Somehow I wish there are chocolates in that mini bar...hohoho

The next morning after the breakfast, we decided to go swimming at the pool and walk along the private beach. The pools is big and the beach is so clean. Perfect for picnicking.

Wrong timing...or maybe I was scared at the ocean wave, I almost washed away by the big wave and my oh my! I almost lost my nerdy glasses. Going on vacation with blurry eyesight is a waste...don't you think? Thank God there's always a dolphin angel by my side and he save my glasses!

So girls...if you have the chance to travel to Krabi and looking for a convenient place to stay, do not hesitate to try this resort. It's worth it!

Layana Resort & Spa,
272 Moo 3 Saladan,
Koh Lanta, 81150 Krabi,
Thailand.
Tel: +66 (0) 75 607100
Website : www.layanaresort.com 

There's a towel puppy sitting in front of the "welcome" note
Cool bath tub with sea salt for exfoliating my deadskin
A complete set of toiletries

 
Mini bar

My fresh flower necklace

While waiting for the room...

View from the balcony
Swimming pool & the beach 
Before being washed away by the big wave









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Farah PinkLady Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review