Sunday 10 September 2017

NYX Cosmetics 2017's Christmas Collection

Posted by Farah Aziz at September 10, 2017
Hello lovelies…
I got an opportunity to join NYX Cosmetics 2017’s Christmas Collection Private Event yesterday. The event was held at IOI City Mall, Putrajaya and the invitation was by selection.

MY! OH! MY! LUCKY ME…

I am a NYX Cosmetics fan. I mean…that’s the first counter I would look for every time I enter Sephora Store. Maybe you can say because the products are cheap, but trust me…the quality is much much better than some of the high end brands I had ever tried.
This collection comes in six (6) elements eyeshadow pallettes, which are:
  1. Metal
  2. Wind
  3. Fire
  4. Air
  5. Earth
  6. Water
The models who represent the pallettes were donned in avant garde makeup by the famous Los Angeles / New York makeup artist, Mr. Roshar. I know right? It is an honoured to be donned by Mr. Roshar who worked with famous celebrities, such as Katy Perry and Kylie Minogue…right?
The collection is esmitated to be in Malaysia in October 2017 and it’s a limited edition collection. So beauties…don’t forget to add all these pallettes into your makeup collection, ok?

p/s : Thanks to my lovely girlfriends, Chestie and Lynn for joining me to the event 
Mr. Roshar and the models
Delicacies from The Banana Cafe
That drink is not alcohol
With my beautiful girlfriends. From left : Me, Lynn & Chestie #TeamSpectacles
Miss Renee, the emcee
#TeamWind
#TeamMetal
#TeamFire
#TeamWater
#TeamEarth
#TeamAir

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Farah PinkLady Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review