Monday 15 June 2015

A necklace and A Card

Posted by Farah Pinklady at June 15, 2015
I was having my fifth clinic appoinment today due to the nerve infection I had last month. The appoinment was supposed to be at 10am but I managed to make it at 9am due to the staff technical error who called me yesterday to confirm the appoinment.

And today when she was about to blame on me for not picking up her call, I showed her the evidence that I called her back on my phone calls log. I have proof, ok?

After I'm done with the medical treatment, I went to Pappparich for my brunch. And there came an old chinese lady who asked for food. She looked so thin & hungry. 

I pitied her & gave her money to eat. And for returned, she gave me a card and a necklace. I don't know this pendant is real or not but I do appreciate this! Thank you..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Farah PinkLady Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review